And now……. process pics!
*Before this pic was taken I had done the following to get it there:
I then finished the T with the jigsaw, added foam to the front and band around, added bendy-plywood to the sides, then rigged an old computer speaker to make the sight adjustable.
Then added paint primer:
For the next step, I found the most amazing color of spray paint for the helm… Italian Olive Green. Next was the burgundy to the front
then the details! (my favorite part) I specifically made it a ‘pre-Empire Strikes Back’ Boba Fett helm. There is no dent in the helmet, and not all of his battle scars are there, I wanted it that way 🙂
and now, my vanity shots: